- Great food and refreshing drinks are available at our concession stands.
- Our Treasure Landing Gift Shop offers a variety of swimwear, sunscreen, towels and swim diapers to help equip you for your summer adventure.
- First Aid services are available at the west end of the Admissions office.
- Parking is free.
- Lounge chairs, complimentary inner tubes & life jackets are provided.
- Life jackets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You are welcome to bring your own life jackets, water wings, and/or baby float. No other floatation devices are permitted.
- Locker rentals are located at the Treasure Landing Gift Shop.
- All-day lockers are available for $5.00. You will receive $1.00 back when you return the key. The lockers measure approximately 9.5″ x 11.5″ x 14″.
- Shower/changing areas are clearly marked, just follow the directional signs.
- Have your hand stamped at exit and re-enter the same day.
- Our lost and found area is located at the Admission Office.
Safety and Rules
- Always staffed with certified lifeguards.
- Height restrictions for some attractions.
- No food, beverages or glass containers may be brought into the park.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the park.
- Infants and toddlers in diapers are required to wear swim diapers.
- No refunds. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
Venture River does not close for rain. All rides continue to operate in the rain. If there is lightning and/or severe weather in the immediate area, all rides will be temporarily shut down, and will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. If all water related rides are closed due to severe weather for 1 hour, rain checks will be given to guests who wish to leave the park and come back another day because of severe weather. To receive a rain check guest must be exiting the park and have their receipt. Once park operations resume no more rain checks will be issued. Rain checks will not be issued during the last hour of operation.
Venture River Water Park has a pay one price admission to ride all water rides (except where safety regulations impose height and/or weight restrictions) in operation during the day of admission. Zip lines are an additional cost. Age verification may be requested. Prices and Schedules are subject to change without notice.
Be sure to have your hand stamped at the Front Gate as you leave if you wish to return to the park that day.
Consecutive Day Tickets
Be sure to purchase your Consecutive day Tickets before exiting the park on your first day. To save time, purchase your Consecutive Day Ticket when you buy your first day ticket.
Venture River does not have “adult” and “child” tickets. Instead, children two and under are free, and paid Admissions are divided into the following categories: General Admission, Guests-under-54-inches, and Seniors (60+). Guests who are close to 54-inches in height will be measured at the front admissions window.
Cash, In-State (Kentucky) Checks with proper ID, MasterCard and Visa are honored at the ticket booths. Please note all food sales must be paid for with cash.
Venture River is a family water park. Foul language and unruly behavior will not be tolerated. No alcohol, weapons, knives, or firearms allowed on premises. No running, spitting, or throwing of objects permitted. No solicitation or unapproved distribution of literature on park property.
Swimwear or shorts and shirts may be worn and must be modest in design and gender appropriate. Guests wearing shorts w/metal studs may not ride any slides. No revealing or thong swimsuits allowed. Clothing or body art with rude, vulgar, or inflammatory language or graphics is not permitted. Swim shoes, sandals, and aqua socks are allowed (and encouraged) throughout the park except for the Dueling Demon and Triple Mania tower slides. Children in diapers must wear swim diapers.
No food, drinks, or coolers may be brought into the park. The only exception is baby formula. You will be asked to open your cooler for inspection.
Water’s Edge picnic area is accessible from the parking lot and available to guests wishing to bring picnic lunches and/or snacks. Grills are not provided nor may guests bring their own. The Water’s Edge picnic area is available on a first-come basis and may not be reserved.
Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be consumed or brought onto Venture River Property.
If you misplace an item during your visit, check at Lost & Found located at front admissions window before leaving. If your item has not been found, please fill out a Lost & Found form and we will contact you if we find your item. If you realize you left an item behind after your visit, please E-mail us a precise description of the lost item, along w/your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and the date of your visit.